Heussstraße 25
52078 Aachen
Federal Republic of Germany
Ph.: +49 241 4453-0


Amtsgericht Aachen: HRB 12528
VAT Nr.: DE 237294200


Management Board: Tilmann Bur 

Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Michael Schlenk


PAION Deutschland GmbH
Amtsgericht Aachen: HRB 10778
VAT Nr.: DE 813029444


Managing Directors: Tilmann Bur



Editing, Concept:



Web Design, Hosting:

1601.communication gmbh

Am Weichselgarten, 591058 Erlangen


Images: GettyImages, Tom Rathmann und Lars Behrendt



Contacting Us About Data Protection

Please do not hesitate to contact us about any data protection matters. We provide the following contact options:

  1. If you have general questions or concerns about data protection, please send us an email at Your email will be forwarded to our company's employees who are trained to handle data protection matters. This allows us to support you quickly and non-bureaucratically. Alternatively, you may also contact us through our contact details in our imprint.
    Please submit any questions and concerns about your data to the contact details provided there.
  2. If you would like to contact our data protection officer, please send him an email at  our request relates to PAION AG or if your request relates to PAION GmbH. In case you are not sure which legal entity your request relates to you may use either address. Your inquiries will be treated confidentially. Our data protection officer is not responsible for ensuring that your requests (information, etc.) are fulfilled. Our data protection officer is available to you for confidential inquiries and general legal matters.


Your Right to Submit Complaints to Data Protection Authorities

Under Article 77 of the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to submit complaints to the competent data protection supervisory authority. The according contact details are: LDI NRW, Kavalleriestr. 2-4, 40213 Düsseldorf, GERMANY, Tel. 0049-211-38424-0,

You may also approach us first before contacting the supervisory authorities. If we are unable to assist you, you may then submit a complaint to the above-stated supervisory authority.